In today’s time of increasing the scope of technology, expansion of business activities, and much everything that we do requires some electrical power. If we work from home then we need electricity, if we work from the office then we need electricity. Electricity has become an important resource for today. As the demand for electrical power is increasing day by day, the need for protecting the environment is soaring high. Yes, being the newer generation having all the facilities is not enough instead of making the right to use these facilities keeping in mind the environment is important too.
With the increasing pollution in the country, it has become essential that we switch on to the usage of Eco-Friendly resources. Eco-friendly generators are making the right move in the market. Eco-friendly gensets are slowly and gradually acquiring their place in the market.
What are Eco-Friendly Gensets?
As people are becoming increasingly aware of the need of protecting the environment, so does the demand for an eco-friendly portable power source is increasing. Instead of using electrical generators, people now prefer going for eco-friendly gensets. We all know that diesel generators play a prominent role in electricity generation but at the same time they are costly as well as are harmful to the environment, on the other hand, Eco-friendly generators are portable, less expensive as well as safer for the environment.
Sources of Eco-friendly gensets
The demand of a larger population to make use of eco-friendly gensets, is now being served as there are two portable power sources of eco-friendly gensets. These eco-friendly gensets are safer to use and can generate household electricity with ease. So, the two sources of Eco-friendly gensets are as follows:
- Natural Gas: Eco-friendly Genset: The prime and the best source of portable power generation is Natural Gas. Certain regular generators are so designed that they can use natural gas for electricity generation. Some generator providers provide hybrid generators in which normal gas and natural gas both can be put to use according to the use. The popularity of the Hybrid generators is increasing because of the dual benefit it provides. However, it is safer to use natural gas as it burns cleaner with less CO2 emissions and so is environment friendly. It is safe to use natural gas because it can be easily stored and transported thus avoiding the risk of spill or fires.
- Solar Generators-Eco-friendly Genset: Solar generators are also gaining momentum in the market slowly. This type of generator is very much cost-effective. However, these solar generators require a storage bank in case of bad weather so that it can store the sunlight which can be used in the future for electricity generation. Though the setup cost of solar generators is expensive the usage of the same in long run can prove to be fruitful.
Attributes to look in Eco-friendly gensets
- Rated Watts: When you are going to purchase an eco-friendly genset make sure that you check out there rated watts. Rated watts is also called as running watts of continuous watts, it means the amount of power which it can supply continuously. To know the right amount of rated watts that you need, all you have to do is add the total number of watts your devices use per hour, multiply it with how many hours or fraction of hours you will need for daily use. This is how you will be able to calculate the number of rated watts you want your generator to generate.
- Surge watts: Surge watts are called as starting watts, these watts are used to give a momentary boost for the devices to start. It is the maximum load which the generator can produce. Beyond the maximum rate, the generator cannot produce any watt.
- Weight of the eco-friendly generator: When you are making a choice of buying an eco-friendly generator then pick that generator which is light in weight. The lightweight eco-friendly generator will be convenient to use as compared to that of the heavyweight generator. Your eco-friendly generator should be such that it is convenient to carry and easy to use.
- Approximate runtime: You must calculate the approximate runtime for which the eco-friendly generator will serve you. You should calculate the approximate lead time when purchasing an eco-friendly generator.
Where to buy from Eco-friendly Gensets?
Are you willing to buy an eco-friendly genset but are confused that from where should you buy? Well, Prakash Generators can solve this problem of your’s as they sell eco-friendly gensets at many affordable rates. Prakash Generators manufactures 5 types of eco-friendly gensets-biogas, biomass, natural gas, biogas genset, product gas. Prakash gensets have always given priority to the environment and therefore their silent generators are cost-effective and a perfect solution to reduce noise pollution.