|Typical Electrical Characterstics
|Model/Type||(Pmax) in MAX power @STC*||(Vmp) Max Power Voltage||(Imp) of Max power current||Dimensions|
|PRAKASH 12P40||Â 60||18||3.34||706X661X35mm|
AVAILABLE RATINGS ARE FROM 5 WATT TO 300 WATT
*IV paraameters are tested as STC(Irradiance of 1000 w/m2, AM 1.5G and temprature 25*C)
* Mono/multi crystaline silicon modules of high efficiency.
* The exiting battery of inverter can be charged directly with solar power, saves on the cost of the battery and electricity bill.
* High efficiency charge controller(>95%) delivering maximum power from solar to battery.
* Can connect in parallel to the grid electricity charging system to boost the charging rate.
* Durable IP 65 Junction boxes
* Prefabricated high quality structures for easy installation and maintenance.
* Suitable for operation in extreme temperature conditions( -20*C to 60*C)
* The payback period is 4 to 5 years i.e. the electricity is free for next 20 years life of the system.
* High Module Efficiency
* Better Cell to Module Conversion Efficiency
* Qualified for IEC standards
* CE & RoHS compliance
* An ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company.
Solar Panel Manufacturers in India | How to Make a Solar Panel in India?